For my discussion with Doug Henwood on why I accepted the position of Economist-In-Residence at Valve Software. Click here and jump to 33’40” to hear my take on the company’s anarchosyndicalist management structure and the scope for original economic research it provides. (Please forgive the poor sound quality – courtesy of a low quality skype line). See also this blog post for more information/opinion.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- In conversation with Dr Stefan Fuchs, of Deutschland Radio Kultur (dradio.de)
- Censorship in Austria – guest post by Professor Kunibert Raffer (University of Vienna)
- James Galbraith on ERT, the Fight for Greek Democracy and the Euro Crisis
- Why am I defending a public broadcaster (ERT) that banned me, and which I always considered problematic?
- A night at occupied ERT. A night to remember. A night that friends at the BBC, ABC, CBC ought to note
- ERT (Greek state tv-radio) is dead: A blacklisted person’s lament
- Deutsche Welle: Is the IMF’s Greek Mea Culpa motivated by anger over Germany’s undermining of Banking Union?
- Interviewed by Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Negócios, 7th June 2013
- RT @faisalislam: A tenth of RBS CT1 capital is deferred promises not to have to pay corp tax for years, "earned" from massive losses bailed… 22 minutes ago
- "Warum das Staatsfernsehen ERT nicht sterben darf" faz.net/aktuell/feuill… 32 minutes ago
- Wrecking the Greek Economy - Business Insider businessinsider.com/wrecking-the-g… 2 hours ago
- ΔΝΤ: Η τρόικα σταματά τις συζητήσεις με την ελλ. κυβ. επί θεμάτων πολιτικής έως το τέλος του μήνα. Μυρίζει εκλογές. imf.org/external/np/se… 17 hours ago
- Troika announced it is suspending all policy discussions with Greek gvt. Clear sign they expect elections/tumult imf.org/external/np/se… 17 hours ago