While in Berlin, last week, I gave an extensive interview to Tageszeitung. Click here for the article, as it appeared on their website (you can use Google Translate if you have no German). Alternatively, you can read the pdf version of the print edition (complete with a weird photo…): Tageszeitung YV interview 23rd April 2012
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- In conversation with Dr Stefan Fuchs, of Deutschland Radio Kultur (dradio.de)
- Censorship in Austria – guest post by Professor Kunibert Raffer (University of Vienna)
- James Galbraith on ERT, the Fight for Greek Democracy and the Euro Crisis
- Why am I defending a public broadcaster (ERT) that banned me, and which I always considred problematic?
- A night at occupied ERT. A night to remember. A night that friends at the BBC, ABC, CBC ought to note
- ERT (Greek state tv-radio) is dead: A blacklisted person’s lament
- Deutsche Welle: Is the IMF’s Greek Mea Culpa motivated by anger over Germany’s undermining of Banking Union?
- Interviewed by Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Negócios, 7th June 2013
- RT @hruodberaht: Schönes Interview mit @YanisVaroufakis im @DLF über die #Krise des #Kapitalismus und die Krise der VWL http://t.co/TASedxp… 21 minutes ago
- RT @ArjenPolku: @ArjenPolku @yanisvaroufakis @Edward_hugh Yanis has mentioned how tight monetary policy is in Europe, well, in Finland this… 21 hours ago
- Vote for @sonykapoor who says #Germany should do more to tackle the #Eurocrisis in the Economist online debate now economist.com/debate/overvie… 23 hours ago
- RT @jfmoriche: #Madrid: workers and patients take #FedericaMontseny medical center, riot police deployed https://t.co/AW5CPH9nR4 Pl. RT @ya… 1 day ago
- RT @USILive: The Fallout from #Prism and the #NSA, the General Strike in #Turkey and support the #ERT workers youtu.be/BvRfu3Ak7T4 @yanis… 1 day ago